Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday

 So happy Friday everyone! I am busy getting ready for a yard sale. Can't decide if that is a good or bad thing. Good, for the fact that we will be getting rid of loads of junk and making some extra money. Yuck, because everything has to be dug out of its resting grounds, cleaned and labeled. You can't believe the extra stuff I have found and I haven't even went into the attic yet! I have stuff in the attic from when the kids  were in college, hey, wait a minute.. I think there is stuff up there from middle school. Wonder if some of the stuff will fall apart when I lift it up? You know dry rot? Another yuck factor is ... spiders, I HATE spiders! I seem to always run up on one of those creepy things when I am digging out. You know they will be hid out in the garage and the attic, EWWW! My sister in law just told me that while my brother was tearing out a floor board, a whole bunch of spiders came running out! SUPER CREEPY. Of course that put my phobia in high gear. I think I would have had a heart attack. So anyway, shake it off girl, whew. I am trying to decide what to do with the extra money. What I would really like to do is go to the mountains next weekend. The mountains in NC are just beautiful, espeically this time of year. But, all that depends on how much money I can make. And that depends on how deep back in the attic dear husband is willing to dig out.  So anyway, no pics of the garage sale mess. Guess I better get back to work... see why? You guys have a great weekend!


Breathtaking!

No comments: