Friday, February 15, 2013

Repost of furniture redo

I was looking thru some of my older post when, I discovered that I never put up a decent picture of the finished product from a redo. Where was I at that day? Anyway, this was a whooping $10 table I purchased from GW. Probably to date has ended up being one of my best finds. This was also was my first adventure with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

 
kind of boring huh?
 
wasn't sure this would end well but to my surprise it is beautiful now
 
TA DA!
 
 

I just love her now! Can't bet the price.. sooo totally worth the work of all those grooves.
Hey, makes me want to go on the hunt this weekend, how about you? 
 
 
Beverly
 
 
Joining
 
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Looks amazing, love all her pretty details!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend...
Cindy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

You did a great job. The little table is beautiful, has great details I love. Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Pretty makeover!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

what a great transformation! gotta try that ASCP some day. Thanks for your visit recently!